Home » » Puisi Ibu versi Bahasa Inggris

Puisi Ibu versi Bahasa Inggris

Posted by Serba Serbi on Wednesday 18 February 2015

Mom , I Always Love You
From Suratmi Nur Handayani
 
Tears welled
And I can not weir
When I seen you,
Preparing passed away to Allah house
 
I can not do anything
When Allah calls you
It feels like screaming
And crying loudly
 
And now I own
After you followed the father
My days are dark
But , I have to fight the bitterness of life
 
I promise mom ..
My life does not stop until here
Youre desire is my desire also
I will achieve all your desire
 
I want you to smile
Seeing successfully grasping a dream
Our dream, mother
Yes , our dreams
 
I want you to sleep peacefully with dad
I will always pray to You
In each my prays 
Forever I love you Mom


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.comment-content a {display: none;}